Saturday 24 May 2008

Progress

Update:
We are slowly laboring at home. We spoke to our doula this morning about how long we have before we go into the hospital, and decided to labor at home as long as possible. Could be until tomorrow morning, as long as I don't get a fever or bleed. I'm not having regular contractions, but the ones I do have a strong, about 7 minutes apart.

We woke Lil'Bug up and she was soooo happy. She hugged my belly. Now she is as Nana's watching another Land Before Time sequel and eating ice cream. We plan on heading out to visit her at lunch time. We'll bring her home later today and with us to the hospital if she wants to go.

So, what I am doing in the meantime is alternately resting, reading, movie watching, laundry, and cleaning. Dearest planted peppers and is outside now trimming the lilacs. We're keeping busy. An anxious, excited busy, but still!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I don't know what to say except that I hope all of our positive thoughts/hopes for you and your family find there way to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, it sounds like you have a labor project! I hope everything goes well for you. Keep us posted.

    Marin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm wondering if you've had the precious baby by now! I'll be praying!

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.