Friday 9 May 2008

Driving Podkayne

Driving. I thought I could handle the 2-5 minute rule. Seemed easy enough.

Not.

We went to a park, no problem today to meet friends. Then driving home a car almost hit us. I hit the break in time but 1)barely, my toes extended to completely compress said brake pedal and 2) I am way to close to the steering wheel and 3)OMG OMG OMG I cannot apparently handle the stress of a close call.

Bugger that. We have plans for next week that we may just have to cancel.

2 comments:

  1. How scary......I'm so glad you are okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same thing happened to me! Plus that accident we witnessed from the park... What was with the drivers yesterday???

    I'm glad your okay and if you want to cancel next week it's understandable.

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.