Tuesday 19 February 2008

Technology Woes

It figures that when I finally make time to sit down and attend to my online classes, the college's network goes wonky and no one has access to anything. When will it be fixed? They don't even know what happened as of yet. I called about 5 minutes into the panic. The online classes AND campus email AND payroll are all gone according to the hyperventilating helpdesk guy. He's got it way worse than I do is my guess.

So what should I do with the time? It is not like it's a get out of jail free card since I will have to make time for the work later and that's a bugger. I am considering what I will have to do later and do it now so I can just switch the tasks and not get behind. Problem with that is I am all tuckered out and I use the sit down and grade as my physical down time. Argh.

Also, when will Blogger get the spell checker to work? EVER? They should just take the function down if it is never going to work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.