Thursday 7 February 2008

11 Inches of Snow

We got 11 inches or so. That was the official total and it matches up with what is cut out on the sidewalk.

We stayed in all yesterday, but today we venture out for a cabin fever busting craft day and Chinese New Year celebration. Year of the Rat, and all. We're meeting up with park day friends that we have not seen since warmer weather.

Last night was rough. I didn't sleep well. The exercises and yoga made me feel, well, normal instead of pregnant and I got very anxious about this. Why? It's my thing- over analyzing. Then I had nightmares about sitting on the baby, the baby being only 2 inches big, ect. Geesh. Silly. I finally got some sleep this morning, but only a couple hours. Dearest stayed home late and ate breakfast with us, reassuring me that the exercises were designed to make me feel more fit and not to worry. :) Ok.

We are going to start back up with swimming next week. This week is just too crazy.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot even begin to imagine that much snow!

    I over analyze every little thing too. Drives me crazy. Hoping for more peaceful sleep for ya.

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.