Thursday 13 March 2008

Rocket Girl

The new exhibit at the Science Center opened this week. Yay!
To the moon! What a cool rocket.


This is the egg drop. She wrapped it carefully and sent it up. This summer we will do a real egg drop at the park. I can't wait!

This is the Daddy Robot. Lil'Bug calls it that because of the instruments it plays. Her Daddy can play them all at the same time just like this robot, she says.


At last, the bubbles. Of course she has to use ALL the wands at the same time. She was sopping wet by the end of the day. This meant we had to stay a bit longer so she could dry out a bit. Planned? Perhaps. You never can tell with tots.

2 comments:

  1. I forgot that it opens this week. I am torn now. I want to go, but public school is out for the next week. Do I go or do I wait? Hmm. I also want to go to the Historical Building. Same problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing BUT it has been really busy with field trips EVERY day AND that would not be a problem AND at least the PS kids who would be there would be with their parents instead of the mass chaos of 1:30 ratio of field trip hell.

    So we are going to the Sci Center next week AND the Historical on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.