Sunday 30 November 2008

More of Our Week in Photos

Lil'Bug's first ceramic at art class. She was defiant and set on painting the owls feathers blue even though the project was supposed to use 7 different colors of brown for the feathers and belly. It was her first testing of the teacher, my guess. The teacher just smiled and complimented her creative color choice! Score. She's a keeper, someone who understands kids, and nurtures my kids creativity.

Thank you EC for stating somewhere on your photography site that better pictures of children could easily be had by setting the focus on their eyes. It just keeps on getting better! What you can't see in this photo is that her hair sticks about 6 inches straight up. I keep thinking that the longer it grows, the more likely it will get heavy enough to lay down. Nope. So we put a token bow in the upshoot and claim intention. Ha.

Aunt Deedle with Blueberry. We had such a good time with her. I wish she'd come more often.

The bread I made. We ate it with bean soup today. Not worth 24 hours worth of work. This week I am testing a 3 hour bread.

2 comments:

  1. I have hair like that too....no matter how long it is. Trust me it's much cuter on Blueberry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella painted her owl's feathers greenish blue. I love how everyone's art projects are still all so unique.

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.