Monday 3 November 2008

CAKE!

I know, I've been a bad blogger or rather a really busy mother! This week Lil'Bug turned FOUR! Yikes.

My sister has started a tradition of making her nieces' birthday cakes. This year she asked Lil'Bug what she wanted and the response was, "A pirate ship with my family as the pirates!" Ha ha, I thought. Bake that Aunt Bee.

Well, she did.

She is so cool.

Argh, Matey.
Captain Lil'Bug, pirate captain princess.

First mate, Blueberry.

Blowing out the cannons. Way to go Lil"Bug. Happy birthday my sweet love.

5 comments:

  1. That is super cool! I hope she had a happy birthday! I'm sorry we couldn't come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, that is cool. Loved the pirates faces, too. Hehhe

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lil'Bug!!

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.