Friday 21 November 2008

Friday Chaotic Friday

Just writing a quick hello.

Hobbit's vet now wants to test him for Lepro? I don't have time to research it before the appointment, but I know he's been vax'd for it. Gah.

Why I don't have time today? Because a Realtor almost walked in my home with no notice, despite the note on my listing that I require 24 hours. Fine whatever. I was nice about it and he's coming back with enthusiastic shoppers at 4:30. ENTHUSIASTIC SHOPPERS! Still, my goodness, I haven't folded the diapers, made beds, or done the dishes and my kitchen smells funny. I have 3 hours to ameliorate the situation (I get wordy in panic mode) and dog still has to get to vet at 4, across town, 20 minute drive. For now, babe is sleeping and Lil'Bug has been bribed/occupied with some princess dolls that I found on top of the armoir all covered in dust, never been opened. Mystery. But still, occupied.

I am crossing my fingers. It would be a huge blessing if these are the ones that buy our house. Now. Because the timing would be perfect.

Ok, I am turning on the time bending powers and making a clean sweep of the haunted mansion. See you in 15 minutes, or 3 hours your time. ;)

1 comment:

  1. EW....sounds like its zoonotic (?) so let us know the outcome. :(

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.