Monday 10 November 2008

Messy Day

We're headed back to the vet with Hobbit today instead of Thursday. I want an x-ray done. He's now refusing even bacon, though I can coax him to eat hamburger in tiny bites, he throws it up in less than 5 minutes. He just lays here. I'm at a loss and I can't get him his meds and I can't wait until Thusrday for a re-check.

Lil'Bug is having an obnoxious day, full of snot and energy and jumping. Yay for that at the vet. Gah.

Blueberry is still snotty sick, but sleeping and calm at the moment.

Bean and Ham soup in the crockery, cornbread for dinner too.

That's about my day, but for grading papers this morning. I'll update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.