Thursday 27 November 2008

The Cousins from Nebraska came a visting on Beggar's Night and I forgot to post the pictures!

We decided not to go door to door and instead set up an indoor trick or treat. It was fun!

Blueberry is getting so big, but maintains her serious gaze. Cousin D. caught her in the moment at the park.
Later she snagged some watermelon off the table. Good stuff that.

Cousin D.'s middle child is about six months older than Lil'Bug, but it was if we reunited long lost twins. They were attached at the hip the whole day and even developed insider jokes that sent them into fits of giggles only four year olds can know!

I am so glad they came and I hope they make the trek more often once we have the farm! We are planning a Spring visit westward as well.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted these! I can't believe how big Blueberry is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I swear that baby was just born!! :) They're so precious. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.