Tuesday 22 January 2008

Reflections a bit

I had an itch to review my first three blog posts ever. Wow was that a trip. Funny thing is at the end of the third one I was craving the decaf hazelnut tea gifted to me by my dear friend Mama B.- and so it is this morning as well. I've been hiding a bit of hazelnut chocolate to devour with it. This morning will have to do. Lil'Bug is feverish and cranky and nested in on the couch watching PBS. Next up is a DVD of Bambi and maybe Muppet's Treasure Island.

We had an incredibly busy weekend. I'm still processing all that we did: field trip, birthday party, trip to Grandma's, actual in person work for the local college that employs me.....I'll write more later.

3 comments:

  1. Ah chocolate hazelnut tea! I switched my nightly cup to that instead of my herbal and used up my whole box in short order!

    Hope the Lil'Bug feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I'm going to have to hunt down some. That sounds divine. I'm so sorry the little one is feeling under the weather. I hope that she ffeels better soon. A movie afternoon sounds perfect for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope she's feeling better. keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.