Wednesday 2 January 2008

New Years Revolutions

Resolutions don't work for me. They never have. I forget about them round about January 7th. So here is something different: Resolution Revolution.

Easy enough. Now for my word......Relax? Do? De-clutter? Ugh. Gah. No? It needs to be something simple. Like breathing. But breathing doesn't work as a word. What about.....slow? Or patience? No. I need something that encompasses it all.

Release? Hmmmm. Yes. I like it. I know it is what the article used, but I will turn it to my own purposes. Thank you Stephanie for this challenge! Oh and thank you for the award too!

The next 5 days I will post a piece of my challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Dang!
    I'm late here AGAIN!
    I was so sad to miss out on your lamp award. Be warned, I am claiming it now for next year, and shall be posting it loud and proud.
    Maybe I'll confess that it was from the previous year, or maybe not!
    I swear I just checked your blog - but there are three posts to respond to!!!
    (and now I've forgotten what I wanted to say cause I went on so long... brb...

    Aha! Posts were from today.
    Pshew!

    Thanks for the mention.
    You're welcome for the award! :)
    Release.
    Yes - it's a good one.
    I know it's hard to use one that someone else came up with. Seems uninventive, doesn't it?
    Sheesh, did she have to take SO MANY of the really great ones???
    :)
    Looking forward to the rest of the posts....
    xo

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.