Tuesday 15 January 2008

Little Day

We are having a "little day" (opposite of big day) here. This means staying at home, no friends over, tidying up a bit, cuddling a lot, cheesy lunch, and lots and lots of books.

I am slowly plodding through my online course set up. The book editions changed AND my student reviews pointed out some areas that I knew needed tweaking- couple that with a new version of the software and all I get is the gut feeling that taking it slow will benefit all in the long run.

Agh. Typing this allowed me to burn the cheesy goodness that WAS lunch. More later.

1 comment:

  1. All of that (well, minus the students) sounds awfully familiar.
    Hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.