Friday 28 December 2007

As the Week Winds Down....


Well, the camera is off to New York, dinner is in the oven, progress is being made in Lil'Bug's room (she's helping so 1/2 as fast....), and Thank You cards are started. Not bad for a Friday!

The picture is of the pork chops in the oven right now, only from the last time I made them. It is a Cook's Illustrated recipe and we are still pondering/debating if the amazing taste is worth the effort involved in making the crust. Now that I've done it twice, I might reconsider my vote. :)

3 comments:

  1. I am envious. You have thank you's started already? I am in awe! Now I guess I should get started on them. Have a great new year!

    new blog: http://wickedpickles.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just because they are started....doesn't mean they will ever get finished! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you come here and make me pork chops and deep clean my house when you're done there? Really, it's not bad.

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.