Sunday 16 December 2007

Everyday is a Snow Day!

I love days like this. Lil'Bug and Dearest Husband usually head out to sled and play in the snow while I stay home and catch up on stuff (read blogs, drink tea). Today I decided to go with them. I would have taken more pictures but I decided to partake in the fun and put my camera back in the truck. Also, white mittens=bad idea. Lost in snow forever.

Lil'Bug decided a sled was too cumbersome for both the trek up and down the hill......that's just how she rolls!

Lil'Bug meets Dearest Husband at the bottom. Because I came along he got to bring his snowboard out of storage (it's been like 8 years!). Fun stuff. I would have gotten back into the snowboard groove as well, but for the fear of crashing on my belly. There are some sports that will just have to wait until Baby is born.

4 comments:

  1. I want to learn how to snow board and I want K to learn. Maybe we could hit you up next winter for lessons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Did I sound as if I was good? No no, I just enjoy the challenge. ;) I'd love to show you all how terrible I am though! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That comment about white mittens made me laugh out loud!

    Dang, you all are hardcore. You made that comment about snowboarding as though you actually thought about doing it! When I was prego I was all about being inside doing nothin'.

    You are my idol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In reality, I'm not any good at it it. I just really enjoy it! I fall a lot- in fact, it is the only way I know how to stop. LOL That is why I decided against it while pregnant! Chances of falling are 100%, falling on my belly probably 40%. ;)

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.