Wednesday 26 December 2007

The Day After is Not So Good

I get to stay home and clean house.......

I get to. Why? Because I am so sulky that my family decided it was best to go do something fun and that I should not be allowed in public.....

Why?

My camera broke. The local shop won't help because they didn't sell it to us. Nikon won't let me register it because we bought it from a store (WTF?) so no warranty through them and no helpful daily emails on how to better use it. Grrrr. We have to ship it back to the online shop we bought it from. They will honor the warranty and send me a new one. BUT THAT WILL TAKE WEEKS!!!!!

Gah. It's jut a thing, right.

Anyway. That's why I am sulky. No Christmas morning or Christmas day pictures. That makes me really sad. We just gave the camera we've been using back to its owner. Yup. No pictures for a while.

See. Sulky.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, everyone is allowed to feel sulky. Especially when a gift doesn't work!

    It will get better!

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.