Friday 14 December 2007

Friday Morning, I wish I could drink coffee......

I miss coffee. I miss it bad. Decaf isn't going to cut it and I know that it's "OK" to drink a little while pregnant but I don't believe that one bit. There are lots of things that are OK and then later we find out they cause cancer or horrible mutations or ADD. Plus it makes me vomit. I vomit enough already, still. Tea, fine, tea has it's place and it is not in my mornings. Bah.

Lil'Bug is happily in the bathtub and I am planning our day. We are headed out to the other mall to a Motherhood store to find pants (online they said they have jeans for $19!!!!! We will see.) Then we will come home and bake bread. I've never done this on my own without a bread machine BUT I feel like doing this today. Nesting. Whatever. I want hot, crusty rolls.

I will post a series of photos later today. We've been crafty and I forgot to share. I also plan on getting packages ready (I know I've said this before.....). The Christmas presents I designed (sorta counts as handmade? No?) arrived and I am really excited.

2 comments:

  1. I can see not drinking coffee because it makes you vomit, but eventually you have to indulge your cravings a bit or you will go mad.

    My jeans from Motherhood were $19.00. Now if they only fit. I have lost 11 lbs duting this pregnancy and my body is oddly shaped right now. The darned things keep falling down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    I sensed a bit of (I want to say crotchediness, as in an Old Man sense, but instead I'll say...) peevishness in your tone. :)!
    I cheated and drank a muted version of my iced green tea - 4 bags of green to 8 bags of chamomile or peppermint herbal per gallon.
    At least it was SOMEthing. :/
    Feeling your pain!
    :) Steph S

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.