Friday 20 July 2007

What's your name?

My Rapper name would so be Professor D. and I would so get to say Professor D. is in the hizzle. Right? Snoop Doggy Dogg, while he would so fail my English class for this simply on the annoying factor, has a website that will translate regular English into gibberish:

My Rizzle nizzle would so bizzle Profizzle D. and I would so gizzle to sizzle Profizzle D. is in thizzle hizzle Rizzle Snoop Doggy Dogg, whizzle hizzle would so fizzle my Englizzle clizzle for thizzle sizzle on thizzle annoyizzle fizzle hizzle a wizzle thizzle wizzle trizzle rizzle Englizzle into gizzle

Seriously. Try it.

Also, this post was inspired by my dear Stinky B.

2 comments:

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.