Saturday 7 July 2007

Update: forcast is busy

One of my three readers asked me why I had not posted anything since we got home. It's complicated. I took on an extra class in the middle of the semester and I have to redesign the course, create assignments, and quell student anxieties that are inevitable when a new professor steps in and takes over with only 4 weeks left in the semester. I have been very busy with that and my other 3 classes approaching their end date as well.

Then, we have been interviewing Realtors. It's a long, yet worthwhile, process. We learn a lot and they get to know the property. Then we are really busy getting the house ready to plant the sign in the yard. I am busy with my own anxiety about moving, or rather selling. I am rather attached to this house.

But mostly, we've been laying low and not doing anything really terribly interesting. It's hot and humid here and we are still tired from our trip. We went to park day, but it was pretty standard. I've been complaining alot out loud about 4th of July festivities encroaching on my quality of life, but I have declined to write about it. No neat pictures. No neat narrative. I promise I'll write when I have something lovely to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.