Thursday 19 July 2007

No complaining?

How did that work out for me? Did you see the last series of posts? Ha. I failed so miserably that my former Intro to Computer Science (that was actually a Java Programming course disguised as an entry level elective, that I took the semester I was to graduate) professor would have been impressed. He had the voice (almost the same build too) of Richard Dryfus in "What About Bob" and he even said, "baby steps," a couple of times. That didn't help me learn Java though.

Anyway. Fresh start right? Tonight I am going to try and cook a make up meal, finish grading summer semester papers, and clean house. All while fighting a summer cold and caring for a very energetic and angelic almost three year old. The worst kind of idealism is hope. Whatever. I am so going to beat this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.