Wednesday 18 July 2007

Blogging is the new scrapbooking



.......but without all those weird scissors. I like blogging. So many of the interesting moments that Lil'Bug and I share are lost to the frantic chaos of our busy lives. I also needed an excuse to write again (if only I could get away with a blog for my novels, I might actually work on finishing those. Bah.) and I also get to share pictures with far far away people I love. If I were scrapbooking, I could not share our joy daily, but my Dearest Husband would be insane with all the arts and craft bits. Ok, more insane, since we already have a bit of an issue with our daily "art" exercises (complete with jumping jacks and running laps, it is like a dance aerobics and art class hybrid.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.