Monday 23 July 2007

Middle Name Meme

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.

4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Theresa, after my great Tant Therese.

Tired. Very tired. Of group dynamics, of friendships gone sour, of my neighborhood, of people criticizing our educational choices, of waiting to move, of student loans, of anxious students, and of being told that I don't clean my house very well. Bah.

Harry Potter FAN! I don't care for the fan fiction though, too much of it is sick and disturbing (I mean, these are children characters!) and not worth commenting further on. The books rock! H could also be for honey though. Ha.

Educated. I have a triple MA through the interdisciplinary program at ISU in Architectural Studies, American History, and (English) Creative Non-Fiction. I never had to take filler classes and it was a joy of an educational experience, what college should be, what all learning should be.

Ray of sunshine. I am an idealist until I hit a sour spell. Then I am that harsh, hard to be around for more than a little bit, August sun- the kind that burns with peeling. I chew on anger a little bit too long. I am working on this.

Egalitarian is what I am. Not a feminist, not a radical Proverbs 31 wife, not any varied labels of things. I believe that all are equal and I can find plenty of things wrong with people as individuals and I don't need to blanket label and make snap judgments. Except for hippies, I hate hippies; not the earth friendly mamas, but the pot smoking phony kind and there is a huge difference.

Soap. I am a soap junkie lately. I am having some trouble getting laundry soap just right, and a little frustrated that many cleaning products do NOT have an ingredient list. It's not like I'm looking for their formula, just double checking what's in 'em.

Apple lover. All things apple. I dream of someday having an apple farm. I don't mean that I plan on decorating any room in my house with an apple theme though. I love all things real food, soap, candle apple. I thought about A for apiculture, but since we've not yet kept bees, and I've eaten plenty of apples that's what wins out. Someday though.

Tagging: Mom Rox! Everyone else I know (I think) has already been tagged._ So if you lurk here and I didn't list you...consider yourself tagged!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.