Saturday 21 July 2007

Ooooopa Loooompa Doopadi Doo

Orange bedroom walls will do this to you,
If you wish to look like this too.
Ooompa Loompa Doopity Doo!

I can't quite get a picture of myself in the right light, but this morning I rubbed my eyes in and looked at my morning self in the dresser mirror. Whoa lady, if you ever wondered what you might look like with a spray on tan, paint your walls Geranium Orange. The reflected color was amazing, I even had the white eye rings like spray on tan ladies have. What a way to start the day. It was too early for my brain to process this, so my first thought was that my sheets, which are also terracotta orange, were bleeding dye. Then I thought maybe it was a weird rash. Then I fully woke up. Geesh.

Also, I finished Book 7 on Saturday afternoon. Dearest Husband wisely and graciously gave me a day off from kid duties, I ran errands in the morning, and settled in just before lunch to devour the book. For lunch, I was so unto the book I actually grabbed a fistful of ham out the fridge and a chunk of watermelon a bit later on. It was soooooo worth it. I am so in love with the character that I think looks like my DH and JK wrote him very well in this book.

I will post pics later along with my update on my quest for allergy free laundry.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, lady! I am having all sorts of nice memories of lounging in the Boiling river with you two! Ok... soap... I have not tried it yet, but I can testify that the linens she washes in this stuff are clean and wonderfully soft. And she used the laundry ball in her bath and has only good things to say about it and I think she has used the same ball for YEARS! Anyway it is on my list of things to try. Here is the website.
    http://www.the7thfire.com/HG/Miracle2/Miracle2story.htm

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.