Wednesday 19 September 2007

This is not a test.....

Opening band? Oppenheimer, a group (two cool guys) from Northern Ireland. I LOVE this band. I've been listening on the ITunes radio for months now. I was thrilled when they started the set. After, I excused myself the "restroom" and found them:


That's right! That's me with cool robot voice guy. I'm one cool mommy blogger, let me tell you. Not, however, as cool as these guys: Rocky O'Reilly (Guitar, keys, percussion, mac) Shaun Robinson (Vocals, drums, keys, guitars). Rocky is the one with the cool hair and the robot voice in the music. Shaun plays drums and does vocals. That in itself is pretty impressive, but Dear Husband says it also means he has to drink and do drugs and girls enough for both a lead singer and a drummer and that's the impressive part. Hmph. These two guys play this incredibly complex beautiful music live and on stage and they are really nice.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, confession, I went into Space and left them a message that I posted pics. I like to do that as a courtesy for our homeschool friends, I figured it should extend to musicians too. THEY EMAILED ME BACK! :)

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.