Sunday 2 September 2007

Family Night at the Fish Park

We headed out for a dusk picnic at the lagoon. It was lovely. Lil'Bug loves her "fish park." We spend a lot of time at this particular park this time of year. It has much of the features we need to have smooth sailing family time.

I was a little surprised that my modest digital actually took this picture. Most pictures outside at night do not turn out.

I am glad it did, as it captured a lovely moment on the swinging thing. Ah, childhood. :)

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture!
    Oh- on your homeschooling poll (yes, I voted), does Classical include Charlotte Mason inspired homeschooling, too?

    I still haven't done your teaching meme- I am struggling with doing it all lately, and am not doing near enough of anything, sigh.

    Are you doing any art? I vow to do some every day this week.

    It's 1:30 am, guess I better go try to sleep again if I am going to be able to do much of anything tomorrow!
    LB

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.