Wednesday 19 September 2007

No, WAIT!


That's right. Me. I scampered back into the concert hall and played the giddy and sweet girl with camera. The sound guy who looks like a mini John took the picture of ME WITH JOHN FLANSBURG! It's Istanbul, you know.

Dearest husband was hesitant to go where the people are not allowed.... so he did not get to be in the picture! Me, I figured they would haul me out by the elbows if I wasn't supposed to be there. That did not happen and I got the above picture.

They locked the doors after that.

6 comments:

  1. I am in awe! TMBG is my favorite band in the world. I just found your blog through whimsigirl's by the way.

    I am so jealous (but in a nice way...I hope you had fun).

    I like your blog too.


    End of dorky comment

    Marin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. We had a blast. :)

    Now I'm off to check out your blog, fellow TMBG fan....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ha! Rinnyboo was here! Another TMBG fan here! They make it easy to play Sandra Dodd's encore game, and a while back I actually got in a song or 2 before Rinnyboo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ???? I will have to go and find this encore game of which you speak!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are my hero!

    the kids and I listen to TMBG "NO!" CD all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://lyricsgame.blogspot.com/

    that's the link to the game

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.