Friday 21 September 2007

A Gigantic Nuclear Furnace

No, this is not another TMBG post. :)

It is somebody's birthday around here this week. So, those of you who work with him....do not hug, sing to, or cajole him. Just smile knowingly and tell him I said "hey."

I am still working on his present. I have not had time to work on it so it might end up being a Christmas gift. I'll post pictures when its done. I did clean the house but that was more for the guys we don't know that want to buy our house that came over yesterday for a second walk through. WHOO HOO!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to me indeed. Thanks for the Theodore Sturgeon book. Looking forward to the often alluded to creative undertaking you are preparing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I get free time again I will finish it!!!!!

    Also, dinner tonight will be extra yummy. Just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday wishes for the birthday boy!

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.