Sunday 30 September 2007

And then there were four......

So, well, this weekend was really blessed. We harvested many tomatoes and peppers before the frost. We spent a lovely time with relatives. I caught up on the laundry for now and.......

Then I peed on a stick. (See side bar for picture of results. ;)...)

About 4 years ago, after 2 years of trying, we were told by a doctor that we would statistically likely not ever conceive a child without fertility drugs/treatment. We delayed treatment. About two months later we were pregnant with Lil'Bug. Ha. We were not surprised that, as she's turning 3 soon, she is still an only child. What did surprise us was the results of the stick.

:) We are blessed yet again. Lil'Bug is thrilled, we are ecstatic, and.....well, there is so much happiness welling up inside that I, for once, am left wordless (for now).

8 comments:

  1. Just wandered in through the unschooling blog ring, though I'll be the first to respond to this entry with a big CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Danelle and family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Speechless. Oh wow!

    Yippy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great news!!!!

    Congratulations! I also was statistically put into the 'low likelyhood' of getting pg., so my kids are a bit spread out, with 3-5 years between. Thank goodness for Thanksgiving...the only time I was ever able to conceive. Tryptophan, anyone??

    I'm really, really, excited for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, yeah, double yeah! I'm so excited for you guys. You know what's funny? That first playdate at my house, after I'd found out more about you, your life etc. I sat and prayed, God, would you just bless this sweet mama with another pregnancy? And so it is. I'll have to tell you about it...the faith I felt when I prayed that. It usually isn't such an assuredness. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) Thank you all for being such a wonderful cheering section, online and in local life.

    I am blessed with friends, that is for certain.

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.