Wednesday 15 October 2008

Heatmiser

We have not yet turned on our boiler (steam heat). So far so good. We didn't plan this though, it came about because of a scheduling problem with the boiler guy. Last year we had it on in September, but usually we aim for October 1st. They were supposed to come to yesterday and then today, but today is our out of the house day and......

....I AM SO FREAKING COLD RIGHT NOW.

Ok, also, Lil'Bug starts art class today. At first she was excited, then confused ("I already know how to paint mama......"), then mad ("I want Kung Fu Panda classes!" which she cannot enroll in until she is 4 and a lot more calm and focused). I suppose we will see how it goes. That said, I have an uncanny penchant for dressing like a goon when she has classes, so I must now go double check that I do not in fact have mismatched socks or anything inside out. Gah.

Did I mention I am cold? Seriously, the stat SAYS 64, no wait, 54? degrees? No wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.