Tuesday 15 July 2008

WOW! 10,000+

I just noticed my ticker. I am amazed and in awe that people read this blog, but thank you. This little blog has helped me vent, record, develop a photography habit (I mean hobby!), keep in touch with relatives, and despite my inability to pick up a phone (sorry LB! The floods happened and even though we weren't underwater, I got distracted! I plan on calling soon.....) develop friends, local and online, and that has been a real blessing.

I plan on coming up with something to celebrate 10,000! You, know, once I find my kids under the laundry and feed them. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Wow bug has an incredibly beautiful room! Congrats on 10,000 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you just don't sweep there will be plenty of food under the laundry with them! :)

    Still reading and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.