Wednesday 16 July 2008

In Friendship

My next blogorific task I am setting out to do is to comment more on other blogs. At least for this week, to let people know I am still reading. I have about 30 blogs in my reader. More that I am a sometimes visitor to.

So my first challenge to you all is to comment on some of your favorite blogs too! Especially if you never have before. Some of my current favorites I found through people commenting and/or my stat reader letting me know a lot of traffic was directed from and lo and behold- I'm on their blogroll! LOL

My second challenge is to find two new blogs you like and tell me (or on your own blog) about them. New to you. How? I'm going to take my blog ring for a spin and see what I can find. Sometimes I get curious about blog names in others' blogrolls, sometimes a blog is mentioned in a post and I check out the link.

*Edited to add- my blog rings are not working. Gah. I'll fix them later tonight.

So there you have it. Happy 10,000+!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh! This sounds like fun! I will have to find some time today to find some new blogs! great idea mama p!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bad about leaving comments. I will try to mend my evil ways over the next few days! Thanks for the reminder.

    Amy - thefoilhat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, good idea. I'll try that too. :)

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.