Wednesday 16 July 2008

Art For Food

ART FOR FOOD.

I wish sometimes that I had the time and energy to jump back into the local Historic Preservation movement. I did some good work for it, but the movement flows on without me just fine, whereas my family does not. I admire LB's efforts to do something for a cause she cares about in a neat way. I plan on sending her a photo (snail mail printed). For my 10,000 visitor celebration, I'd like to invite any readers who are artists to consider this very worthy cause.

Also, if anyone has a favorite photo of mine that you think I should enter, place your vote! Here are four I am considering:







6 comments:

  1. I like the shoe picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoe is my fave as well!! Congrats on 10,000 hits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another vote for the shoe picture. I love it.

    Amy - thefoilhat.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just now saw this post! Thanks for the shout-out and the donation!

    I favor the last two- the iced plants and the hand holding brush.
    Hugs,
    LB

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.