Friday 11 July 2008

What I Did This Morning, aka the Tornado Tot Strikes Again


Tornado Tot strikes again and again. Her mess started migrating to take over the house, I knew I must hold it back, wrangle it into bins, or Dearest might have to send a search party to find us one of these days......


Didn't take long at all. I'm no Martha Stewart, but at least it is tidy and dust free. Lil'Bug, once transformed back into sweet child, said, "Thank you, Mama!" and started in on rebuilding the mess.




Ah. Oh well. At least I now have pictures to remember it clean by. My lovely floors.......I will miss you again in a couple of hours......

2 comments:

  1. Wow save for the fact that its a different house, different room - that could be a picture of my living room at the moment. In fact I've had to do the tiptoe, head down eyes on the floor walk through the room all morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blame all others in the house but myself!

    Ok, I admit I'm in denial, but that's it.

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.