Thursday 31 July 2008

AGH!!!!

Yikes. Is it July 31 ALREADY?!?!?!?!

I have to:
Get my ART FOR FOOD entry in the mail. (Any of you local moms have entries? I'll mail them in my box if you get them to me this weekend.)
Can my raspberry jam for the Iowa State Fair
Clean my house for a playdate
Wash (find) towels, because apparently a sock goblin graduated into a towel goblin and they are ALL missing!?!?!?!
Get the dog vax'd and groomed
Submit grades for my online classes
Finish creating courses for fall and have live online by MONDAY?!?!?
Drop off entry for ISF on Saturday
****EDITED TO ADD****
Get JMcG the promised list of local homeschool support group contacts, almost finished
Submit Thinking Parents Wiki...done late last night.
RSVP for Adjunct Dinner
Make vet appointment (see above)
Order (and blog about) more cloth baby wipes
Set up Sewing Machine
Sew first project (shhhh it's a secret)
Set up Fall playdates and craft days (since everyone else is making their lesson plans, now is the time to do it, right?)

.....and still feed, clothe, bathe children (maybe myself?). Lil'Bug has an ear infection, her first ever, and Blueberry is growth spurting (ie feeding every hour it seems).

Oh and poor Aunt Bee is fretting over a wedding location. Any ideas for a space/location for both a wedding and reception? I've got a list going to send her, but she reads here too and any suggestions would be welcome. I'll even allow anonymous!

6 comments:

  1. Aaaack!
    That's an awful lot to do!

    We have a towel problem around here, too, only they're just always wet and taking up the whole giant hamper and not truly missing....
    at least I don't think....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you for participating in Art for Food. I'm up here in the NW near Needleroozer, and was blessed to meet up with her midweek and pass her my contribution. I look forward to seeing all the treasures that come together for such a great cause.

    Best of luck with the challenges. I know lots of celebration locations here in the NW, but am thinking your family member is looking for something fabulous closer to home:)

    Create a great day,

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have a link for art for food that I could see? I'm curious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wedding thoughts...I had a friend who was just married at Summerset Winery with the reception there as well. It was beautiful.
    I would also suggest parks, if it is during a good weather season. We were married outside. There is the Highland Park American Legion, which is huge and could easily be set up for both wedding and reception. If it isn't going to be very big, I know of a couple small churches that could accomodate. I have no clue what rental is, but we used the historical building for prom, and it would be an awesome wedding site-we considered, though went with the park for money reasons. And, if you need a caterer (so long as its off the books...);)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't have time for this so just ignore it!

    Still I thought I should let you know that I received a weblog award yesterday that I am passing on to you (see my sidebar).

    I hope Lil'Bug is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. juliecache,
    There is a link to art for food in this blog entry (it is in red). Come over and see what we are up to! Photos of sent art should be up in about a week, until then, we are really looking for more art!
    LB

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.