Monday 4 August 2008

Learning New Things

Today (and last night) I learned:
How to post a YouTube Video. Neat.
Why my diapers were not getting very clean.
How to take apart a washing machine agitator (and then watch Dearest actually do it and technically that was last night).
How to reassemble the agitator with new part installed.

What other chance circumstance will turn my house into cloth diaper hell? So far we've had threat of city wide water shut down (thank God that was avoided), 32 hour power outage (with no AC diaper pail took on a life of its own), and now washing machine breakdown. Gah. The bright side of this last thing, and really a blessing, is that we worked as a team, only spent 6$, and repaired it ourselves within 24 hours. Good times. Also, I could have done it completely by myself, if it were not for my Dearest who enjoys fixing things of this nature. :)

1 comment:

  1. In the past 15 minutes I learned that lying ex-husbands come in handy every once in a while. No, I can't go into detail. Let's just say, that I have not been this grateful to him in the 11 years we've been separated.

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.