Wednesday 6 August 2008

Bad Days

Yup. I have 'um. And when the dark clouds descend they are terrible and fierce. I just want to hide. I have a headache, I have tons of work to do, and I still have children and husband to tend to (ie feed and wash clothes for). The world doesn't stop for me, but I want it too.

I am cranky about nothing. I forgot to thaw meat for dinner. My student loans. The bill from the hospital. Laundry detergent. There are not enough hours in the day and if there were more I'd just have more laundry to do. Tornado Tot just went through four of her five nice dresses and got grape Popsicle juice on every last one of them. My shampoo smells funny and doesn't work. I'm hungry and don't want to eat healthy food and there is no junk food in the house. None. What kind of twilight zone am I living in? Gah. See nothing. Nothing. Not a darn thing that I should be so upset about. But I am.

4 comments:

  1. Oy, who's human? I am afraid you are m'dear.

    Small consolation I am sure, but loads for me adn likely a few other readers that share the experience from time to time:)

    It will pass, but dang while you are going thru it.

    Hang in there ~ and thanks for sharing.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm lucky to have a very understanding family.

    And grateful for my blogging friends.

    Oy is right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh sounds like time to run out for a gallon of ice cream to wait it out with.

    Hope you're feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis post made me laugh.
    Not at you, of course. In pained empathy.
    I spose it's alright if I laugh, since it's been a few days!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.