Thursday 25 October 2007

Thursday Thinking

Today Lil'Bug woke up with a slight fever. She didn't feel good last night or yesterday and today she's just kind of ornery. This means no swimming, the fever not the ornery tot thing. Usually a dip in the pool chills her out, but that's exactly what I'm worried about today: getting chilled.

So today we are off to buy a new mop head, some juice, and look for birthday presents. I'm still not sure what we are getting her. 1 week until the big day. I already purchased a few board games and some outdoor stuff. Mostly things she said she really wanted but then never mentioned again. Gah. Back to thinking about the mop I guess.

We are getting ready for a busy month of November. Lil'Bug's B-Day, NaNoWriMo, a big celebration for Great Grandma in KC, Thanksgiving, ect. I'm thinking ahead to the food. Mmmmmm.....holiday food. My favorite kind.

5 comments:

  1. Do you have any playsilks? These are wonderful for Lil'Bug's age all the way up to teenhood. You can get them at HearthSong or Magic Cabin, and they are very worth the money. Just a thought.
    LB

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! What an awesome idea. Thank you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your little one feels better!!

    I'm gearing up for NaNoWriMo, too. Thanks so much for telling me about it!

    Hey, I tagged you...go check out my blog when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's official....The Naturalist is signed up for NaNoWriMo. She's pledged 25,000 words. :) Thanks for reminding me about this! She's totally excited!!!

    Sorry about Lil'bug's bug. That's never fun for anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mama P,
    2 things-
    First, if you order silks, get as many as you can afford. We started with two, and now have about 10, and they all get used.

    Second: Do you own an easel? If so, can you tell me a little about it? I am trying to determine if I would use one, what kind I would like, what good brands are, and how much is a reasonable amount to spend on one. I am just starting to research this, so any help you can offer would be super.
    Hugs,
    LB

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.