Tuesday 9 October 2007

One Thing Led to Another.......

Ok, so a little task like laundry.....today exploded. It's not that I have a lot of laundry to wash either. Here's what happened:

None of my clothes fit right. Time to change out to winter/fall clothes. New closet door hung over the weekend but closet floor surface finish damaged by drywall dust. Hmmmmm. I will change all my clothes to this closet, sorting them into Goodwill/packed away/or keep out as I move them. Simple right?

I am currently staring at two empty closets, a huge pile of clothing on hangers, and a small quart of floor stain. I started all projects simultaneously. Why? Yeah. I don't know.

The bigger weirdness might be that I stopped to blog about it....

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like me, bad part is that I lose interest in all of them and none of them ever quite get finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like smething i'd do. i often rearrange furniture before i clean up the mess around them. Dumb of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can so relate to this post!
    By the way, I posted before and after pics of my beautifully emmaculate studio! Yay for me! I started it and actually finished it in the same day.
    LB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mama P,
    How are you doing? I am missing you.
    Come over and visit when you have time, ok? I will be adding some new art photos tonight, too.
    LB

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.