Monday 13 August 2007

Tea and flash cards

I'm about to sit down and start reading a book that claims it can explain why Americans cannot make a decent cup of tea. Really? I'd like to know what's holding me back from great tea making: The Salmon of Doubt by Douglas Adams.

I'm also reading a book called Einstein Never Used Flash Cards. It's full of things I already know, but someone did very expensive studies at very prestigious universities to write them up. That sounds snotty and I'm sorry. It really is a good book that is full of useful things and ideas for creative play with Lil'Bug.

So...does anyone else wants to read and discuss?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, looks interesting. Too bad I have no money for new books at the moment!
    LB

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.