Tuesday 3 November 2009

See you Later Gator, Birthday part 2

Birthday surprise. We told her the garage door was broken and she'd have to help Dearest fix it.
She'd been helping him all week, so she thought it was pretty normal.

And.....open.

Glee!

Of course then I told her it was for her to do pig chores. AND SHE BELIEVED ME! Oh no. I had to quickly run over and tell her I was joking. I hated when my family used to tease me like that, I feel so bad. I am a bad mommy.

But then she got over that, accepted my apology and played! She's going to test drive it today since the batter had to charge for 18 hours. Whew. Yesterday we got home late and the coyotes spooked her a little. So today my little swamp elf gets to take off in her Gator. Nana and Pawpaw are totally awesome. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Such lovely pictures of your beautiful girl. Thank you for once again sharing your amazing life with us.

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.