Sunday 8 November 2009

First day in Houston

Even in TX Lil'Bug finds the fantastical. This is a faerie egg. If anyone knows what it really is, please comment. We're bringing it back to Iowa so I hope it isn't a super invasive alien destructo egg.

My beautiful cousin C.. Her Mama is dying and she is the absolute example of kindness and grace under fire. I hope she doesn't mind me posting her picture, but Lil'Bug picked it out and said C. is an angel.



My cousins have an awesome sense of style and humor. Blueberry is the 4th gnome.

God bless you all. If you have a chance, hug the people you love and hold them close.

2 comments:

  1. I've spent loooots of time in Galveston. :)
    Family there, and in Houston.
    A place near my heart.
    Glad to hear of the Seawall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving it. I'll love it more if we can stay clear of Ida, you know? LOL.

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.