Tuesday 1 April 2008

Garumph

My mactop keeps sliding off my slowly disappearing lap. My computer "desk" chair broke (under my weight?). All the maternity clothes at the mall have stripper cleavage necklines or are bright zoo prints OR are 80$+ AND summer weight. It snowed this morning.

Brightside? I lost Lil'Bug's new coat at above mentioned mall BUT someone turned it in to lost and found. Whew.

****Edited to Add****
I so did not mean for that to read: Dearest husband go buy me a new desk chair. But he did. AND it rocks. It swivels too. (((((smile))))) Now I have to go clear a space for it in the craft room where there tornado tot set off a toysplosion.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad a nice, helpful person found her coat for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I was soooo happy about that. I was close to tears when I realized it was gone. Gah pregnancy hormones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww. Your husband is so sweet!

    Glad you found Lil'Bug's coat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your comment about maternity clothes at the mall is s true! They do have stripper necklines! I was able to find some tank tops at Baby Gap with decent necklines that I wear under just about everything now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not know what size maternity you wear, but if you need some long sleeve things or long pants, I've got a whole box of size small winter maternity that's just sitting in my attic. You're welcome to borrow.

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.