Tuesday 3 August 2010

Lil'Bug's First County Fair as a Clover Sprout (Jr. 4-H)" Featuring Crayon the Chicken

"Crayon is an Americana chicken. She lays brown eggs and is a good chicken." "Oh, and I'm 5."



A good day. Lil'Bug said, "I'm just so proud of myself, I just keep thinking about when I carried Crayon around the room.....I did such a good job!"

We're proud of you too Lil'Bug! Not just for showing your chicken, but for being proud of yourself!



Blueberry girl had a good time too, but it was too hot for her so she went home with Grandma and took a nap at the camper. She's been under the weather all week and the heat doesn't help. Just a summer cold. Poor kid. I think she'll have more fun at the State Fair, we are all so excited!

1 comment:

  1. Yae!! Good times.

    Doesn't entering in the fair add a whole new wonderful dimension to the experience?

    Are you entering some of your canned goods?

    P:)

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.