Saturday 7 August 2010

Balloon Festival at Sunrise on the Way to the Dentist


One of the amazing things about having an observent and curious little girl and then pairing that with always having my camera with me is that we can document some of the cool things we see by chance. She insisted we pull over. When we did there were 2 balloons in the sky, and when we left there were 30! We were close enough to actually see the glow from the launching.

I also got to tell her all about my childhood balloon ride. I think I was 7 or 8 years old and it was a really big deal. I remember how cold it was and how amazing.  I might have pictures somewhere. I hope I do. :)

So, we had time Friday morning on the way to the dentist to pull over, watch this beautiful moment, talk about things that are possible in life, and just be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.