Wednesday 10 December 2008

Writer's Blogk. Geesh.

With all the exciting things going on, I sit here with idle fingers?

So, couple things. Hobbit (wonder pup) is finally doing better. Yay.

We packed our first boxes that go straight to the farm instead of storage! Woot.

No, I did not finish grading stuff early. I am still plugging away. Not much left though, enough to make me stressed.

My kitchen smells funny and I ate Chinese food at the mall (ie, nauseous......) so my kitchen will still smell funny tomorrow.

Open house went poorly. Gah. BUT I finally got the listing up on historicproperties.com! Crossing fingers that someone from, say, CA, will see it and be all, "What? A mansion like that for only 199,000$ Seriously? Bad neighborhood whatever. Ever driven through LA? Yo, sign me some mortgage papers, yo." and buy our house for Christmas. That's my Christmas wish.

Good news. Pressure test for farm propane GOOD! Except on the range and stove. Secretly I was hoping for that. I was dreading cooking on them. Perhaps it was my inner Yoda that was telling me that they were actually not working/dangerous...... NEW range and stove for Mama Podkayne. Glee! The Force is with me!

That's it for this week. We move soon. I must pack. I am missing park days something fierce and I am thinking about having a moving tea for my park day friends. Thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. Good luck on the move! I thought you'd have been moved already. :)

    Tea Party sounds fun. I miss park days too! I am getting ready for a trip this weekend and have plans tomorrow. Hope you have some friends come over to help u pack and have some tea.

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Hobbit!

    $199,000 seriously?! Wow! If only I could magically ship it here.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that school is out, we would LOVE to join you. Ra needs some play time, big time!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. tea sounds fun! Good luck with your packing and such :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No thoughts, but lots of good vibes for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm alays up for tea, let us know if we can help-with anything!

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.