Friday 5 December 2008

It's That Time of the Year.....Again.

Yes. It is finals stretch at work. Which means I have finals to grade, revisions to grade, last week's assignments, quiz corrections, and grades to calculate and submit. For 3 classes (about 55 students total). It's actually a relief to get done. I am grateful to be able to have such an awesome job. Next semester I am only teaching two classes, both Literature (Children's and SciFi), and I am very excited.

Sunday we also have an open house, so on top of grading I must clean, clean, clean.

Today I also must finish making phone calls for the impending move. (Closing happened last night!)

I figure to add to the chaos maybe I should bake bread and make a turkey feast. Why not? I am already operating at maximum capacity......

4 comments:

  1. Go super woman!!!

    Wow, that sounds like the smoothest closing in history. Yae on attracting your good.

    Create a great day,

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did your open house go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the closing of the house!

    Do not over do it though. The kids and hubby need you to be and stay well this season. =)

    Whoa, 55 students eh? =} Hope all goes well... I have recital for applied music and Human Bio final tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.