Tuesday 2 September 2008

Ta Da!


Wow. Heather and Sharon (Hmmm, I thought it was Sharon but now I can't find the post......) both bestowed this on me. Thanks ladies!

I shall pass it on to Laura at LifeDreamed who is cuddling her new little baby now!

EC at This is How We Do It, who's knack for eighties song references constantly has me falling out of my chair laughing. Her photography is awesome too!

Sarah at SaraSignature- also amazing photography!

Needleroozer- an inspiration in art and kindness. May Art For Food be a huge success!

There are MANY more amazing bloggers out there. Cheers and blessings to you all!

4 comments:

  1. Why, thank you, Mama P!!

    I loved your photos over at Art for Food, by the way. They were fabulous!

    Hope you and your fam are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Mama P. Did you know Amy at Foil Hat is giving free soap to folks who spotlight Art for Food on their blogs? I know how much you love her soap, and you have been great about blogging about AfF.
    Hugs,
    LB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking to me :o)

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.