Monday 22 September 2008

Acknowledging Talent






Acknowledging Talent/ Not my own, but SarahSignature's. For sake of time, I snapped these photos yesterday during the open house (which went great, BTW....7 couples walked through, 2 more called and couldn't make it and will come this week sometime....whoo hoo!)

Anyway, here are the shots I snapped. I'm making a promised batch of apple butter to try and lure the photographer back here this week. LOL :)

More than anything though, I want to acknowledge and thank my MIL, the great Nana, because her talent is really shining here. She brought pictures, rearranged spaces, and cleaned this week. I worked as hard as I could to keep up, taking notes along the way so I could keep it clean and know for future home keeping what she did (but that's a post for another day).

4 comments:

  1. Is this your home? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! This is where we live now, the house we are selling, and the house I wrote my thesis on.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you and Dearest are proud of yourselves. I saw your home when you first bought it, and seeing these photos now it's hard to believe it's the same place. What a ton of work you've put into it. It's beautiful. If you think back to the year you moved into that house and remember all the things - children, careers, life - that have changed since then. Wow. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job on the photos! Of course I would be happy to come back and take photos anytime! It's Fun and a good excuse to visit with you. Bella has been begging me to play at your house! lol!

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.