Wednesday 7 January 2009

Just a Quick Hello

I promise a long, picture filled post is coming as soon as I get the photos downloaded and a find a corner filled up with spare time to write a bit......

So far the progress is this: I can do laundry, hot bath the kiddos, flush a toilet using the lever, and COOK FOOD! All improvements over three days ago. Dearest seriously rocks. All of my furry and feathered kids are now here with us as well. Lil'Bug has settled in a bit, though the back and forth to continue packing is "getting on her annoyin'".....yeah, me too.  

I'm unpacking and unpacking and unpacking. We had an awesome move on Saturday that got most of our stuff here, the big stuff anyway, so the house has filled up and feels a bit more like home, chaos and all. 

Dearest and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary on Sunday with a quiet family night in front of the fireplace reading to Lil'Bug and Blueberry. Perfect. 

Up for this week: I have to finish up the online course design for the semester by tomorrow night, meal plan for the next week and a half, shop for said meal plan, not- at-the-park day, Lil'Bug's art class, playdate on Friday here at the farm, and, oh yeah, unpack and unpack and unpack. 

Ps, Erin I am not ignoring your email......I am working on a reply between the waves of chaos. It's been 14 years, I figure I better not let so many more days go by! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home!! Feel free to stop by and borrow a cup of sugar any time : )

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.