Thursday 8 January 2009

First Week in Photos

So did I mention that Dearest is the awesomest? This week he pulled the pipes out. The above picture is what the cold water pipes looked like. Yeah. Actually they had more  holes than that but this was the best picture. Well, the prettiest picture anyway.

Here's a picture of the sunrise. Not the brilliant colors of the other morning, but simple. In real life the colors were more like that of a 1970's velvet painting background. It is so divine to snuggle a nursling, sip hot tea (I finally got a cup!), and just be present for the moment.

The only reason I got any unpacking done yesterday at all was that I didn't light a fire. I love it. I love the warmth, the light, the everything about it. 

I have more photos, but less time than I thought this morning. More later.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations 100x's over! So happy for you all! Way to go on living out your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fireplace is really beautiful! I am glad that you are enjoying your new home. It all sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.